Home / Shop
Odesza/FFC inspired air plant holder
These Odesza inspired air plant holders are a supper fun way to display air plants around the home. Made from birch wood and stained a gunnstock finish. All holders come with one plant. Love all three? Choose the combo pack at check out.
Designed by Kylie find all her stuff here
Air Plant care
- After unpacking your new plant submerge in distilled water (or tap water after sitting for 4 hours to let chlorine evaporate) for 30 seconds. Also be sure the water is room temperature.
- Gently shake the plant dry and leave in a ventilated area to dry.
- Lightly mist plants once a week from a spray bottle.
- If you live in dryer climates soaking may be necessary.
- we recommend laving plants in an area of the home with moderate amounts of sunlight
- overwatering is the number one reason air plants die.
** Please note that these pieces are made to order so allow up to 7 days processing time. Also they are made from natural wood so variations in color and wood rain are possible. Air plants vary in size and style.**